Today’s dinner recipe! Shrimp and Avocado with Spicy Mayo.
We had sushi with Sushi! lol (Our puppy)
This is all you need!!
-4 tablespoon of mayonnaise (Kewpie mayonnaise preferred)
-3 tablespoon of sriracha sauce
-1 tablespoon of wasabi
-Seaweed paper (If you want to make a handroll)
1. Make the sauce first: Mix the mayo, sriracha, and wasabi into a bowl until the color becomes nice and orange-ish. Don’t try to make it too spicy at this point.
2. Take off the shell, head, and vein of the shrimp and cut it into small pieces. (About 1cm)
3. Boil the shrimp for about 1min and drain it. (Don’t cook it too long otherwise it will become too firm.)
4. Cut the avocado into small pieces as well.
5. Mix the shrimp, avocado, and spicy mayo in a bowl until it is all coated. Adjust the taste.
6. Finished. Very easy.
If you prefer to eat it as a handroll sushi, just put rice and the spicy shrimp and avocado on the seaweed paper and wrap it! It doesn’t have to be perfect!
Hope you enjoy it!!